Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fifteen Years of Priesthood...



The Feast of Saint Thomas the Apostle, Saturday 21st December 1996, on bright clear glistening snow-covered morning in Lexington, Virginia, I was ordained to the Sacred Order of Priests in Christ’s One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church at Saint Paul’s Church by the Most Reverend John Thayer Cahoon, Junior of the Anglican Catholic Church. What a glorious day it was!

You go with me to the Altar of God today as the Holy Sacrifice is offered in thanksgiving for fifteen years of participation in Christ’s Holy Priesthood. Please pray for me on this day. Thank you very much and God bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray for you in my daily prayers and at every Divine Liturgy...Oh Holy Theotokis, save us!

Reflection: The 2024 APA Clergy Retreat on G3 Unity

Reflection: The 2024 APA Clergy Retreat on G3 Unity